We are hiring...
Senior Electronics Design Engineer
We are seeking self-motivated and enthusiastic
individuals who have the passion and drive for electronics.
We are currently looking for a design engineer who has good
aptitude for digital and analogue circuit design (RF). The role will involve
all aspects of electronics design in a small R&D team. Phase locked loop, RF amplifiers and
VHDL/DSP/Embedded C are essential skills required.
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire
Position: Full time/regular
To be considered for this opportunity you will be required to demonstrate:
Degree level qualification in an electronics discipline.
Preferably 5 years’ experience in design, manufacturing and testing.
Experience gained in small R&D environment, in design of optoelectronic/RF systems using microcontrollers/FPGA
Main duties include:
- System architecture design
- Design & development of electronic circuitry DC to 150MHz
- Mixed analogue and digital systems
- Phase Locked Loop (PLL)
- Frequency conversion
- RF Amplifiers
- High speed data conversion
- Battery power management
- Digital control using microcontrollers, programmable devices, FPGA
- Firmware design (embedded C)
- Fibre Optics, Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR), Light sources (LED, LASER), Receivers
- PCB design
- Test and troubleshooting
- Design documentation and test procedures
- Technical assistance to production
- Support of existing products
- Component obsolescence
PFO offers a flexible and friendly work
environment where each person is considered an important member of the team.
The wellbeing of the team is central to our
success so workloads are managed effectively. On top of this we have a host of
benefits designed to support our people such as 5 weeks annual holiday, Pension
scheme with employer contributions & Life insurance.
Candidates interested in a career with PE.fiberoptics can email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or ask for more information.